Brand: What Do You Meme
- How to Play: Compete with your friends and family to create the funniest memes. Do this by using one of your dealt caption cards to caption the photo card in each round.
- Judge’s Choice: The winner of each round is decided by a rotating judge. Pro tip: pick your caption card to match the judge’s sense of humor.
- The OG: This is the core game, so buy it first. You'll need it for all of our other expansion packs.
- Designed for 17+: This game contains mature content and is designed for ages 17+. Encouraged to be played with 3+ players.
- What’s Inside: Each What Do You Meme core game contains 435 cards. 360 of these are caption cards and 75 are photo cards. Printed on premium playing cards (thick with gloss finish); includes an easel and bonus rules, shrink-wrapped in a custom box.
- More hilarity: We also make other party games inspired by pop culture. Check out our store for tons more good stuff.
model number: WSX-MeMe05
Part Number: WSX-MeMe05
Details: Party card game for friends for the social media generation. Think you've got what it takes to out-meme your friends IRL? Compete to create the funniest meme by pairing Caption Cards with the Photo Card in play. A rotating judge picks the best combination each round. Play until you're hungry, at which point stop playing and order a pizza. The rules are simple. Each round, a rotating judge plays a Photo Card and everyone else plays a Caption Card to complete the meme. The judge decides the funniest pairing, and whoever played the winning Caption Card wins the round. Lather, rinse, repeat.
Package Dimensions: 6.5 x 4.6 x 4.3 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.