- Digital Noise Cancelling: Blocks Out Distracting Background Noise for a Better Music Experience
- AI Powered: Hold the NC Button for Uniquely Tuned Noise Cancellation Courtesy of Next Gen AI Tech
- Hands Free Calling: A Built in Microphone Lets You Take, Make Calls and Access Your Voice Assistant
- LONG BATTERY LIFE: Enjoy up to 35 hours of wireless playback and 10 min quick charge capability
- Voice Assistant: Alexa Enabled for Voice Access to Music, Information, and More. Activate with a Simple Touch
- Work From Home: Improve your productivity at home with a built-in microphone and Digital Noise Canceling to take calls or reduce distractions all day long.
- Distance Learning Ready: Connect wirelessly to a computer or tablet for all-day classes or music/movie breaks
Release Date: 07-03-2018
model number: WHCH700N/B
Part Number: WHCH700N/B
Details: Enjoy your favourite music free of distractions with wireless noise cancelling headphones. Stay on the move with hands free calling and 35 hours of wireless playback on a single charge, or up to 50 hours of playback with wired listening using the supplied cable. Optimize noise cancellation or connect to your smartphones voice assistant at the push of a button. Neodymium Magnet Cord Length: Approx. 3.94 ft (supplied headphone cable); Frequency Response: 7 Hz–20,000 Hz; NFC: Yes; Cord Type: Detachable Single sided type; Volume Sensor: Yes. Battery Life (Waiting Time) : Max 200 hrs (BT: ON/Noise Cancelling: OFF) Few easy troubleshooting steps for better experience: Make sure that the noise canceling function is turned on (the indicator (green) next to the NC button lights up). Adjust the earpad position to fit your ears. The noise canceling function is effective in low frequency ranges such as airplanes, trains, offices, near air-conditioning, and is not as effective for higher frequencies, such as human voices. Initializing the headset to restore factory settings Disconnect the micro-USB cable, turn off the headset, then press and hold the button and button simultaneously for more than 7 seconds. The indicator (blue) flashes 4 times ( ), and the settings such as the volume adjustment are reset to the factory settings. This operation resets volume settings, etc., and deletes all pairing information. In this case, delete the pairing information of the headset from the Bluetooth device, and then pair them again. If the headset does not operate correctly even after initializing, consult your nearest Sony dealer.
Package Dimensions: 10.1 x 8.9 x 2.6 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.