- 300 WATT POWER: Let the music flow while you stay afloat with this 12v marine radio receiver by Pyle. It features 300 Watt (75W x 4) peak power output and EQ configuration so you can control the bass, treble, balance, fader for a high quality sound
- BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY: stream audio directly from your hand-held A2DP Bluetooth enabled device like iPhone, android, smartphones, iPad, tablets and play internet radio services like Pandora through your speakers with the help of this receiver.
- HAND FREE CALLING: This boat indash console stereo receiver has a built-in mic for answering calls and the telephone number is displayed in the LCD panel digital display. Has a call answer / end button and redial last dialed number function
- DIGITAL FRONT PANEL: This 12 volt easy to mount headunit console receiver system features digital LCD and crisp button and knob controls, Aux-in, USB / SD slot and AM FM radio, located in the front panel. It also has RCA line out jacks in the rear.
- UNIVERSAL SINGLE DIN: This white marine radio has a single DIN universal standard size design and replaces single din size radios. The package includes power and wiring harness, metal chassis frame bracket, outer trim frame cover, remote control
Release Date: 01-01-2018
model number: PLRMR23BTW
Part Number: PLRMR23BTW
Details: Pyle Model : PLRMR23BTW Bluetooth Marine Receiver Stereo Radio Bluetooth Marine Receiver Stereo, Hands-Free Calling, Wireless Streaming, MP3/USB/SD Readers, AM/FM Radio (White) System Features: In-Dash Console Marine Stereo System Stereo Radio Receiver with AM/FM Radio Bluetooth Wireless Music Streaming Built-in Microphone for Hands-Free Talking USB Flash Drive & Micro SD Memory Card Readers Aux (3.5mm) Input Connector Jack Ability to Connect Additional External Devices (Smartphones, MP3 Players, Tablets) Rear RCA (L/R) Output Connector Jacks Illuminated Button Controls LCD Digital Display Panel ID3 Tag Song Readout Information: Name, Title & Artist Repeat/Random Music Functions Bass, Treble, Balance, Fader Adjustment EQ Audio Configuration Used for Automobile, Off-Road, Boat & Marine Watercraft Bluetooth Receiver Connectivity: Built-in Bluetooth Wireless Music Streaming Receiver Integrated Front Panel Microphone for Hands-Free Calling Compatible with All of Your Favorite Bluetooth Devices (iPhone, Androids, Smartphones, iPad, Tablets, etc.) Bluetooth Version: 2.0 Bluetooth Network Name: ‘Pyle’ Wireless Range: 25’+ ft. What’s in the Box: Bluetooth Marine Receiver Power & Wiring Harness Metal Chassis Frame Bracket Outer Trim Frame Cover Remote Control Receiver Technical Specs: Single DIN Universal Standard Size Receiver MAX. Power: 300 Watt (75W x 4) Bluetooth Support: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP MPX/PLL Tuning Radio System S/N Ratio: >60dB Tone Controls: +/-10dB Stereo Separation: >45dB Receiver Current Drain: 15 Amp Digital Audio File Support: MP3, WMA Maximum USB/Micro SD Support Size: 32GB Frequency Response: 20-20kHz Power: DC 12V Receiver Chassis Dimensions: 178(W) x 108(D) x 50(H) mm The Pyle Digital Marine Stereo Receiver features versatile media playback capability. The single DIN universal standard comes loaded with features like AM/FM radio, USB flash drive reader, SD memory card reader and Aux (3.5mm) input connector jack. You'll have the ability to connect and stream audio from all of today’s latest devices like Smartphones, Tablets and MP3 Players. Digital audio file support allows you to stream your favorite playlists -- while ID3 tag song readout info displays the song artist and song title on the LCD display screen. Control it all with the front panel buttons or use the included remote control. Add convenient and versatile audio playback ability with the Pyle Marine Radio Headunit Receiver System.
Package Dimensions: 8.4 x 6.7 x 3.2 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.