Details: Amazon.com Perfect for low-light or no-light situations, the Luminox Men's Navy SEAL Colormark watch glows 100 times brighter than other luminous watches, which allows for easier visibility. This timepiece This versatile timepiece is constructed with a 43.9-millimeter polyurethane case and matching durable polyurethane band, which includes a buckle clasp. Eye-catching white Arabic numerals contrast with the classic black dial, while smaller white numerals mark the 24-hour clock. In addition, a handy date calendar rests at the three o'clock position, and the unidirectional textured bezel features popping-white minute indexes for easy readability. Powered by analog-quartz movement and protected by a durable mineral dial window, this watch is preferred by US Navy SEALs and US Air Force Pilots, and is water resistant to a depth of 660 feet. From the Manufacturer Atacama Edition, Silver tone and luminous hour and minute. brand_description Length adjusts by having links removed.
- Luminous black watch featuring notched unidirectional bezel, contrast white markers, and date display at 3 o'clock position
- 44 mm Polyurethane case with mineral dial window
- Swiss quartz movement with analog display
- Polyurethane band with embossed logo and buckle closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
Release Date: 30-09-2014
Package Dimensions: 4.5 x 4.3 x 3.5 inches
Part Number: 1922
model number: 1922
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.