Details: The Fruitz by Philip Stein Story Started in 2002, the Philip Stein Company has delivered a unique outlook to the world of fine goods. By bringing Frequency Technology on board in the business's vast stable of timepieces, Philip Stein has brought together the fundamentals of total tranquility with a singular watch design.The journey of Philip Stein begins with owners Will and Rina Stein. Will, a marketing guru with years of business experience, and Rina, a watch designer, combined their know-how and skill sets to develop the brand.Taking from Rina’s 28 years of experience in the watch business, Will’s vast marketing skills and their newfound understanding that natural frequencies have the power to improve one’s overall sense of contentment, the pair set out to design a timepiece that promoted well-being and had an unparalleled appearance. From the Manufacturer I am a sprinkle of colors, yet I am bold. I am small details, yet still in one piece. I am complicated, yet really quite simple. I'm the Happy Hour Purple, and I'm proud of paradox. I have a 43mm stainless steel case, white dial with multi colored markers, and a purple silicone strap.
- Round watch in polished silver tone featuring white dial with multicolor applied indices, three chronograph subdials, and decorative hands
- The proprietary Natural Frequency Technology inside Fruitz watches is tuned to pick up natural frequencies that are believed to be beneficial to life and overall well-being
- 43mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display and silicone band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming.
Brand: Fruitz by Philip Stein
Release Date: 16-05-2014
Package Dimensions: 4.9 x 4.7 x 2.3 inches
Part Number: F43S-TF-PR
model number: F43S-TF-PR
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.