Details: Bold, aggressive, and dimensional, Citizen Eco-Drive introduces its newest timepiece with atomic timekeeping, the World Time A-T. Part of the Atomic Timekeeping Collection. Using the most advanced technology in watch making, the Eco-Drive™ never needs a battery. Silver-tone stainless steel case. Two-tone stainless steel bracelet features a fold-over clasp closure. Three-hand analog display with synchronized time adjustment. Dial features silver-tone hour markers, perpetual calendar dial, sub-dial, and a date display window. Chronograph functionality. Water resistant 200 meters/666 feet. Imported. Citizen Watch offers a five-year limited manufacturer's warranty on all their products. For more information, please visit their website and see the "Service Information" section. Measurements: Case Height: 44 mm Case Width: 44 mm Case Depth: 13 mm Band Width: 19 0⁄1 mm Band Circumference/Length: 9 1⁄2 in Weight: 6 oz
- Stainless steel watch with orange contrasts featuring alternating numeral and baguette-shape markers, date window at 3 o'clock, and luminous hands
- 43 mm stainless steel case with antireflective-sapphire dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display. Care: Wipe any dirt or moisture such as perspiration from the case and crystal with a soft cloth.
- Also features radio-controlled world time and stainless steel link bracelet with foldover clasp
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity, serious surface water sports and skin diving.
Color: Silver Tone Stainless Steel
Release Date: 01-08-2013
Package Dimensions: 7.5 x 4.1 x 3.6 inches
Part Number: AT9010-52E
model number: AT9010-52E
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.