Details: Born from a dream of "creating a watch that never breaks." It was over 30 years ago, a CASIO engineer won the battle against the laws of nature. He designed a watch that would resist centrifugal and impact forces, as well as high water pressure. Since then, the name G-SHOCK has become a byword for independence and pushing the limits. G-SHOCK watches are the most durable digital and analog-digital watches in the industry, trusted by military personnel, law enforcement, surfers and outdoor enthusiasts around the world. Along with this, G-SHOCK is highly touted in the fashion world, worn by icons in hip-hop, sports, and design. With limited edition collaborations being released often, you can always find a G-SHOCK that matches your personality and style.
- Tough Solar Power, Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping, 200M Water Resistant, Duplex LC Display, Tide Graph (tide level for specific date and time), Moon Data (moon age of the specific date and moon phase graph)
- Digital Compass, Altimeter, Altimeter Memeory, Barometer, Thermometer ; Thermometer Display range: -10 to 60 C (14 to 140 F) Display unit: 0.1 C (0.2 F) Low Temperature Resistant (-10 C / 14 F)
- Full Auto EL Backlight with Afterglow, 5 Independent Daily alarms, Hourly time signal, World Time, 1/100 second stopwatch
- Countdown Timer, Battery level indicator, Power saving function, Full auto-calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099), 12/24 hour formats, Button operation tone on/off, Storage
- Battery: Solar rechargeable battery, Approx. battery life: 5 months on full charge (without further exposure to light), 23 months on full charge with Power Saving Function (without further exposure to light), Module: 3258
- Altimeter Measuring range: -700 to 10,000 m (-2,300 to 32,800 ft) Measuring unit: 5 m (20ft) Manual memory measurements (up to 14 records, each including altitude, date, time) High altitude / Low altitude memory Total Ascent / Descent memory Others: Reference altitude setting, Altitude differential
- Barometer Display range: 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.65 to 32.45 inHg) Display unit: 1 hPa (0.05 inHg) Atmospheric pressure tendency graph Atmospheric pressure differential graphic Barometric change indicator
Release Date: 07-11-2011
Package Dimensions: 4.7 x 4.4 x 3.8 inches
Part Number: PRW2500T-7CR
model number: PRW-2500T-7CR
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.