Details: Born from a dream of "creating a watch that never breaks." It was over 30 years ago, a CASIO engineer won the battle against the laws of nature. He designed a watch that would resist centrifugal and impact forces, as well as high water pressure. Since then, the name G-SHOCK has become a byword for independence and pushing the limits. G-SHOCK watches are the most durable digital and analog-digital watches in the industry, trusted by military personnel, law enforcement, surfers and outdoor enthusiasts around the world. Along with this, G-SHOCK is highly touted in the fashion world, worn by icons in hip-hop, sports, and design. With limited edition collaborations being released often, you can always find a G-SHOCK that matches your personality and style.
- Solar-powered digital watch in stainless steel with multiple displays, red contrasts, and textured pushers
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features digital compass, altimeter, barometer, thermometer, sunrise and sunset date, time stamp, Mb6 atomic timekeeping, auto LED, 5 Daily Alarms (4 one-time and 1 snooze alarm), 1/10-second stop watch, countdown timer, day/date/month calendar, and buckle closure
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
Release Date: 02-11-2013
Package Dimensions: 9.8 x 3.8 x 3.8 inches
Part Number: GW-9400-1CR
model number: GW9400-1CR
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.