Color: Egg Sitter Seat Cushion
- Special flex support cushion supports your backside and spine so well, you can sit on an egg without breaking it – no other seat cushions for chairs can make that promise!
- Unlike your memory foam desk chair, sciatic nerve pillow, or foam cushion, Egg Sitter’s unique flex-grip honeycomb design allows air to circulate and stays cools to the touch
- Strong and durable, Egg Sitter retains its shape, making it a great back pain seat and orthopedic seat
- Fits most chairs for deep seat pressure relief – Egg Sitter measures 15-inches X 16.5-inches
- Includes 1 Egg Sitter seat cushion and non-slip cover
model number: Egg Sitter Seat
Part Number: Egg Sitter Seat
Details: Eliminate discomfort from sitting. Sitting for long periods of time puts pressure on your tailbone and hips. Alleviate your achy spine and backside on the Egg Sitter, the seat cushion that supports so well that you can sit on an egg without breaking it. Say goodbye to sore, stiff muscles caused by sitting all day or long car rides. Standard support cushions need a hole cut out of the cushion to support your tailbone. Egg Sitter flexes and conforms to your tailbone and shape, absorbing pressure points. Unique flex-grip honeycomb design. Egg Sitter jumps ahead of the curve with its unique flex-grip honeycomb design. When you sit on Egg Sitter, it collapses in on itself to provide you with optimal lumbar support and comfort. Made with ultra-flex polymer, Egg Sitter cradles your tailbone. The honeycomb grid allows air to circulate through the cushion so it stays cool to the touch. Egg Sitter is strong and durable, retaining its shape after use. A washable non-slip cover is also included for maximum comfort.Specs:Fits most chairsMeasures 15-inches X 16.5-inchesIncludes Egg Sitter seat cushion & non-slip coverEgg Sitter supports your backside so well, you can sit on an egg!
Package Dimensions: 17.4 x 16.0 x 1.9 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.