- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- QuietPoint noise-cancelling headphones feature noise-cancelling circuitry that effectively reduces environmental noise by 90%
- Closed-back headphones feature large-aperture 40 mm drivers with neodymium magnet systems for impactful bass, extended treble and higher fidelity
- Lightweight, compact, fold-flat design is ideal for travel; fully integrated electronics: no external modules needed
- Full-size 1/4-inch adapter and specialized airline adapter for connecting to in-flight entertainment systems, and a handy carrying case
- Redesigned, comfortable earcups with generously cushioned padding and a shape that fits easily over any ear
- Note: 2 AAA batteries required.
Release Date: 02-10-2001
model number: AUD ATH-ANC7B
Part Number: AUD ATH-ANC7B
Details: These lightweight, compact headphones boast circuitry that effectively reduces distracting background noise by 90% while offering the superior audio quality that has made Audio-Technica a worldwide leader in electro-acoustic technology. Arrive refreshed after a long flight, avoid distractions in a noisy office, or find peace and quiet in your living room with ATH-ANC7b QuietPoint Active Noise-Cancelling Headphones.
Package Dimensions: 12.0 x 9.7 x 2.8 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.