- 10 magnification with 25mm objective lens provides high definition without a color-changed or blurred image. The 10 magnification boasts a viewing field of 362ft at 1000 yds, so you'll be able to observe a great deal without actually adjusting their position.
- Fully multi-coated optics provide for a brighter view and sharp images. All glass surfaces have multiple coatings, resulting in light transmission of 96.48% for bright, sharp and contrast images, and non-chromatic aberration. Based on this these binoculars also provide low light night vision.
- Lightweight, small, compact binoculars. The foldable design and only 0.6lb lightweight make them can be folded into palm-size, so it's ideal for an even broader range of long-distance pursuits. You wish there were binoculars set in your backpack. No need to keep regretting about your trips when get these affordable and compact binoculars.
- The rubber armor ergonomic design and steady grip allows for accurate focusing, and have shock-resistance, anti-skid features while the design is slim and simple. Rugged construction rubber eye relief provides comfort for spectacle wearers, as do a dioptric adjustment ring and the strap mount.
- Binoculars for adults and kids. These binoculars are fully competent and able to work for bird watching, hunting, hiking, travel, sports events, theater and concert. Also ideal great gifts for Chrismas, Father's Day and boys girls gifts.
Details: Performance Magnification: 10xObjective Lens Diameter: 25 mmEye Relief: 10 mmExit Pupil: 2.5 mmAngular Field of View: 6.5 degreesLinear Field of View: 362ft at 1000 ydsMinimal pupil distance: 60 mmMaximum pupil distance: 75 mmNight Vision: Low night vision Features Type of Prism: Porro prismsPrism: BaK-4 & Fully multi-coatedFocus: ManualEye-cups: AdjustableMaterial: RubberWaterproof: Splash-proofShockproof: 45cm/ 1.48ft Drop TestAudience: Adults kidsSpecific Uses: bird watching, hunting, sports events, concertsProduct Weight: 0.6lbProduct Size: 4.33*3.94*1.97 Inches Accessories Carrying Strap: 1x, BlackCarrying Case: 1x, BlackCleaning cloth: 1x, Random colorUser Manual: 1x, Operating instruction Quick Start with 3 steps 1. Hold the binoculars with both hands and looking at a distant object.Carefully and slowly move the binocular tubes downward or upward Until left and right fields are correctly aligned.You'll See them are forming an oval circle in your sight. 2. It's now focused on your left eye and you will have to close your right eye. Look at an object through the left eyepiece with your left eye.Rotate focusing ring until your left eye sees a sharp image of it. 3. It's now close to your left eye. Looking through the right eye and right eyepiece of the binoculars, adjust the diopter to focus the image of the object.Rotate the diopter to get the final image.
Package Dimensions: 7.0 x 3.2 x 2.6 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.